Behringer UMC1820 Driver, Software, Setup & Manual Support. Behringer UMC1820 Driver is free software that allows users to establish a solid connection between their computer’s operating system and Behringer Audio Interfaces. With correct driver, you can enjoy UMC1820’s rich features to support your recordings. In other words, The driver acts as a bridge between two devices.
You can enable up to 192 kHz resolution (Audio Precision) for certain apps after installing the driver, as well as increase audio settings for demanding audio and video editing software. For professional results, the U-Phoria UMC1820 allows you to operate with confidence and accuracy with your favorite recording program. However, installing the Asio4all driver as a backup driver is suggested.
On Microsoft Windows, the Behringer U-Phoria UMC1820 is plug-and-play. However, you must install the necessary drivers and software. Behringer offers USB drivers to their customers, although complaints indicate that they aren’t always reliable. To achieve the highest sound quality, you can install the Asio4all driver instead. The Asio4all driver is compatible with both 32 and 64-bit versions of Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, and XP, as well as earlier Mac OS. The Behringer UMC1820 is recommended for usage with newer Mac Operating Systems because it does not require USB drivers. In this article, you can find Behringer U-Phoria UMC1820 drivers and software for Windows & Mac Operating Systems. To download the software, select your operating system and then click the Download Button below.
Behringer UMC1820 Specifications
|Simultaneous I/O||18 x 20|
|Inputs – Mic Preamps||8 x XLR-1/4″ combo|
|Inputs – Line||1 x Coax (S/PDIF), 1 x Toslink (ADAT)|
|Outputs – Main||2 x 1/4″ TRS (main out), 8 x 1/4″ TRS (line out)|
|Outputs – Other||1 x Coax (S/PDIF), 1 x Toslink (ADAT)|
|Aux Sends||2 x 1/4″ (Send), 4 x 1/4″ (Return)|
|Send/Return I/O||2 x 1/4″ (Send), 4 x 1/4″ (Return)|
|Headphones||2 x 1/4″|
|Power Supply||12V DC power supply (included)|
Behringer UMC1820 Driver OS Compability
The Behringer U-Phoria UMC1820 supports a wide range of operating systems, such as:
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit),Windows 8.1(32bit) Windows 8.1(64bit) – Windows 8(32bit) Windows 8(64bit) Windows 7(32bit) Windows 7(64bit) Windows Vista(32bit) Windows Vista(32bit) Windows XP (32bit) Windows XP (64bit)
- Older Mac operating systems may works, but there is no guarantee.
Behringer UMC1820 Driver for Windows & User Guide PDF Download
- Manufacturer: Behringer
- Model: U-Phoria UMC1820
- File Size: 2.3 MB
- Version: 5.0
- Last Update: 2021-02-25
Behringer UMC1820 Driver Download – Provide the main driver and software that you can straight download from this link below. Select your compatible OS.
|Behringer UMC1820 Manual Guide||Download|
Driver Installation Setup
To receive lifetime support from Behringer, you must first register your product before installing the driver. Simply follow the instructions below to register the product:
- Go to Behringer’s registration page. The serial number is located on the back or bottom of your device. Then enter it.
- On the next page, complete the required information, upload your invoice, then Submit your data.
- After registering your product, Behringer will e-mail you with next steps.
To install the driver, do the following:
- Visit Behringer’s Audio interface page then select your product. or you can simply click the link on this page.
- Download it.
- Click the latest correct driver according to your Operating Systems, then save it.
- Open your Download folder then extract the .zip file.
- To run the program, double click the (.exe) installer.
- After the installation is completed, then restart your computer.
Recommended: Behringer UMC404HD Driver, Software & Manual Download