Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Drivers, Software, Setup & Manual Support. Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Drivers is free software that allows users to establish a solid connection between their computer’s operating system and Focusrite Audio Interfaces. With correct drivers, you can enjoy Scarlett 2i2’s rich features to support your recordings. In other words, The drivers acts as a bridge between two devices.
On Microsoft Windows, the Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 is plug-and-play. However, you must install the necessary drivers and software. Focusrite offers USB drivers to their customers, although complaints indicates that they aren’t always reliable. To achieve the highest sound quality, you can install the Asio4all drivers instead. The Asio4all drivers is compatible with both 32 and 64-bit versions of Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, and XP, as well as earlier Mac OS.
The Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 is recommended for usage with newer Mac Operating Systems because it does not require USB drivers. In this article, you can find Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 drivers and software for Windows & Mac Operating Systems. To download the software, select your operating system and then click the Download Button below.
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB Drivers OS Compatibility
The Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 supports a wide range of operating systems, such as:
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit),Windows 8.1(32bit) Windows 8.1(64bit) – Windows 8(32bit) Windows 8(64bit) Windows 7(32bit) Windows 7(64bit) Windows Vista(32bit) Windows Vista(32bit) Windows XP (32bit) Windows XP (64bit)
- Older Mac operating systems may works, but there is no guarantee.
You May Also Like: Behringer UMC1820 Drivers, Software & Manual Download
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Drivers for Windows & User Guide PDF Download
- Manufacturer: Focusrite
- Model: Scarlett 2i2
- File Size: 9.09 MB
- Version: 4.65.5
- Last Update: 2021-09-20
|Focusrite USB Driver (Windows 64-bit)||Download|
|Focusrite USB Driver (Windows 32-Bit)||Download|
|Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 User Guide||Download|
Drivers Installation Setup
To receive lifetime support from Focusrite, you must first register your product before installing the drivers. Simply follow the instructions below to register the product:
- Go to Focusrite’s registration page. The serial number is located on the back or bottom of your device. Then enter it.
- On the next page, complete the required information, upload your invoice, then Submit your data.
- After registering your product, Focusrite will e-mail you with next steps.
To install the drivers, do the following:
- Visit Focusrite’s Audio interface page then select your product. or you can simply click the link on this page.
- Download it.
- Click the latest correct drivers according to your Operating Systems, then save it.
- Open your Download folder then extract the .zip file.
- To run the program, double click the (.exe) installer.
- After the installation is completed, then restart your computer.
Recommended: Behringer UCA202 Drivers, Software & Manual Download