Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 Driver, Software, Setup & Manual Support. Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 Driver is free software that allows users to establish a solid connection between their computer’s operating system and Focusrite Audio Interfaces. With correct driver, you can enjoy Scarlett 4i4’s rich features to support your recordings. In other words, The driver acts as a bridge between two devices.
On Microsoft Windows, the Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 is plug-and-play. However, you must install the necessary driver and software. Focusrite offers USB driver to their customers, although complaints indicates that they aren’t always reliable. To achieve the highest sound quality, you can install the Asio4all driver instead. The Asio4all driver is compatible with both 32 and 64-bit versions of Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, and XP, as well as earlier Mac OS. The Scarlett 4i4 is recommended for usage with newer Mac Operating Systems because it does not require USB driver.
In this article, you can find Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 driver and software for Windows & Mac Operating Systems. To download the software, select your operating system and then click the Download Button below.
Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 USB Driver OS Compatibility
The Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 supports a wide range of operating systems, such as:
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit),Windows 8.1(32bit) Windows 8.1(64bit) – Windows 8(32bit) Windows 8(64bit) Windows 7(32bit) Windows 7(64bit) Windows Vista(32bit) Windows Vista(32bit) Windows XP (32bit) Windows XP (64bit)
- Older Mac operating systems may works, but there is no guarantee.
You May Also Like: Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Drivers Free Download For Windows
Scarlett 4i4 Driver and Software for Windows and Mac OS
- Manufacturer: Focusrite
- Model: Scarlett 4i4
- File Size: 9.09 MB
- Version: 4.65.5
- Last Update: 2021-09-20
|Focusrite Control 3.6.0 (Windows 64-bit)||Download|
|Focusrite Control 3.6.0 (Windows 32-Bit)||Download|
|Focusrite Control 3.7.4 (Mac)||Download|
Driver Installation Setup
To install the driver, do the following:
- Visit Focusrite’s Audio interface page then select your product. or you can simply click the link on this page.
- Download it.
- Click the latest correct driver according to your Operating Systems, then save it.
- Open your Download folder then extract the .zip file.
- To run the program, double click the (.exe) installer.
- After the installation is completed, then restart your computer.
Recommended: Focusrite Scarlett Solo Driver Free Download Windows