Pioneer DDJ-REV1 Driver Download for Windows and Mac OS
How to fix Pioneer DDJ-REV1 not working on Mac OS? You need to update Pioneer DDJ-REV1 driver to the latest version. Here, We have provided a complete package for Pioneer DDJ-REV1 driver download, software and Quick tutorial on how to install the driver. This driver will allow you to connect your DDJ to a computer while Firmware Update is a system software program for your DJ CONTROLLER . Please read the Manual for the installation procedure and always update the firmware to the latest version to enhance your device’s performance.
Pioneer DDJ-REV1 Driver Download OS Compatibility
Pioneer DDJ-REV1 supports a wide range of operating systems, including:
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit),Windows 8.1(32bit) Windows 8.1(64bit) – Windows 8(32bit) Windows 8(64bit) Windows 7(32bit) Windows 7(64bit) Windows Vista(32bit) Windows Vista(32bit) Windows XP (32bit) Windows XP (64bit)
- Newer Mac OS. Older Mac operating systems may works, but there is no guarantee.
You May Also Like: Pioneer DDJ-SX3 Driver Free Download For Windows & MacOS
Pioneer DDJ-REV1 Driver Download
- Manufacturer: Pioneer
- Model: Pioneer DDJ-REV1
- License: Free
- Language: English
|DDJ-REV1 Driver for windows||Download|
|Pioneer DDJ-REV1 Driver for mac||Download|
|Pioneer DDJ-REV1 User Manual||Download|
Pioneer DDJ-REV1 Driver Installation Setup
To install the driver, do the following:
- Visit Pioneer official website page then select your product. or you can simply click the link on this website.
- Download it.
- Click the latest correct driver according to your Operating Systems, then save it.
- Open your Download folder then extract the .zip file.
- To run the program, double click the (.exe) installer.
- After the installation is completed, then restart your computer.
Recommended: Download Pioneer DDJ-SZ2 Driver and Firmware Update
*all Pioneer DDJ-REV1 Software and Firmware click here