Universal Audio Apollo 8 Driver Download
How to fix Universal Audio Apollo 8 driver not working on Mac OS? You need to update Universal Audio Apollo 8 driver to the latest version. Here, We have provided a complete package for Universal Audio drivers, software and Quick tutorial on how to install the driver.
On Microsoft Windows, Universal Audio Apollo 8 is plug-and-play. However, you must install the necessary driver and software. Universal Audio offers updated software (including the driver) to their customers. If you want to know more about the software you can visit Universal Audio official website.
Universal Audio Apollo 8 Driver OS Compatibility
Universal Audio Apollo 8 supports a wide range of operating systems, including:
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit),Windows 8.1(32bit) Windows 8.1(64bit) – Windows 8(32bit) Windows 8(64bit) Windows 7(32bit) Windows 7(64bit) Windows Vista(32bit) Windows Vista(32bit) Windows XP (32bit) Windows XP (64bit)
- Newer Mac OS. Older Mac operating systems may works, but there is no guarantee.
You May Also Like: Tascam US-122 Driver Free Download For Windows
Universal Audio Apollo 8 Driver for Windows & User Guide PDF Download
- Manufacturer: Universal Audio
- Model: Apollo 8
- License: Free
- Language: English
|Driver V.4.2.1a for Windows||Download|
|Driver V.4.1.2 For macOS||Download|
Universal Audio Apollo 8 Driver Installation Setup
To install the driver, do the following:
- Visit Universal Audio Audio interface page then select your product. or you can simply click the link on this page.
- Download it.
- Click the latest correct driver according to your Operating Systems, then save it.
- Open your Download folder then extract the .zip file.
- To run the program, double click the (.exe) installer.
- After the installation is completed, then restart your computer.
Recommended: Tascam US 2×2 Driver and Software Download
*all Universal Audio Apollo 8 Driver and Software click here